The daily stress and struggles can bog many of us down. We all wish for more energy at times. One of the keys to having all the energy we need when we need it, is to first recognize that everything around us… is energy. If we want to attract heath, wellness, and vitality to ourselves, we must stop circulating (and re-circulating) toxic, negative thoughts and feelings.
We are magnets. When we emit positive energy (thoughts, feelings, and vibrations), we attract more positives to us.
- Get regular exercise – Exercise boosts positive energy. Exercise makes you feel good. Regular exercise keeps your energy levels high.
- Energize yourself through a proper diet - A diet rich in carbohydrates, proteins, low fat and lots of fiber is sure to sustain your energy level. You need to stay from sugar to avoid the roller coaster effects.
- Put on a smile – Smiles are contagious. It improves your mood. When you walk around with a smile on your face, people respond with friendliness. This could easily turn your day around.
- Dress well – Dressing appropriately to suit the occasions raises your confidence and positive energy.
- Avoid energy drainers – Do not waste time with people who engage in idle chat and waste your precious time. At times you may get a sort of an uneasy feeling with certain types of people. If you sense bad vibes, stay away from them if you do not want them to drain your energy
- .Associate with like-minded people – Find a group of like-minded people who share your likes so that you can get support and enhance your growth along with them. When you are in this group there is a collective energy working for the good of all in the group.
- Let go - let go of any and all resentment you’re hanging onto about everyone and everything else. Stop looking for reasons to criticize and blame others for their acts and omissions. Let go of your desire to control others.The past is gone. It is what it is, and cannot be changed. Let it go.
- Starve dis-ease - Do not speak of your illness, or dis-ease with others. The more attention you place on what you don’t want in your life, the more energy it absorbs. Remove your attention from your dis-ease. Put your focus and attention on the things in your life that make you feel good.Starve your illness and dis-ease by refusing to dwell on them.
- Love - Love is the antidote to fear. If you appreciate the many blessings in your life, and express gratitude for anything and everything, you begin to flow in a healing bath (rather than languishing in toxins). Develop an attitude of gratitude by making a list of all the things you are grateful for, including increased health and vitality.Be grateful for the health and well-being coming your way.
- Laugh - Laugh! Laugh again! Watch funny movies and recall memories that make you laugh. Once you access the joy within, let it expand to fill your entire being, crowding out illness and dis-ease.Laugh your way back to health.
These strategies work, but you must remember to apply them in your life. Not once, not twice . . . EVERY DAY! They won’t work if you give up, collapse into a heap, revert back to your previous negativity, while whining, It’s too hard.
Of course it’s hard. But it’s worth it . . . after all, your health, vitality, and freedom are at stake.
MASTER YOUR LIFE